- You can download a EXE file by clicking on one of the links ('AE' or 'AG' or 'AR' or 'GG' or 'MN' or 'TF') listed below.
- This executable file is the 'setup' file for 'mocktest'.
- The candidate should execute this file in a windows system (Windows XP / Windows 7 / Windows Vista). The display screen resolution should be 1024 X 768.
- On successful completion of the installation, a folder 'GATE_Mock_Test_For_XX' will be created in the installation directory (as selected by the candidate, the default being 'C:\Program_files'). Optionally during installation, a desktop icon may be directly created.
- The folder 'GATE_Mock_Test_For_XX' contains a file 'gate_sample.exe' which should be executed for practicing online examination. (Or if the desktop icon is created during installtion, the icon may be clicked for invoking the practice session).
MOCK TEST FOR ONLINE EXAMINATION
This page is applicable to candidates appearing online examination on 29-01-2012. (Papers: AE, AG, AR, GG, MN and TF). Candidates can have a practice session by undergoing a 'mocktest' in the applicable paper.
The instructions for downloading the applicable mock test are given below:
Clique SMS Channel
Subscribe through Gmail
Subscribe through Mobile
sms ON CLIQUEECE to 09870807070