- Challan available from 19.01.2012
- Submission of on – line application commencing from 19.01.2012
- Last date for submission of on – line application 31.01.2012
- Payment of application fee (other than SC/ST/PWD/EXS) : 19.01.2012 to 31.01.2012
- Tentative period of interview : Feb/Mar 2012
Post & Vacancy: General Banking Officer – 1800 posts
Payscale : Rs.14,500 – Rs.25700
- Age: Minimum 21 years – Maximum 30 years.
- Graduate with minimum 60% marks in AGGREGATE from UGC recognized University.
- Total weighted score must be 130 marks (Gen) or 117 (SC/ST/OBC) in IBPS common exam.
Interview for 100 marks. [Qualifying marks for Interview – 50 (Gen) & 45 (SC/ST/OBC)]
Applicants shall be ranked in a merit list according to their IBPS scores & those at the top are to be called for personal-interview in the ratio of 1:3.
The Final list of results will be issued on the basis of IBPS test marks + Interview Marks.
Application Fee :
(a) Application fees for SC/ST/PWD/Ex-service-men Candidates - Nil.
(b) For all other candidates - Rs.200/-
How To Apply:
- The candidate should apply on-line through website www.bankofindia.co.in
- Candidate should take out Print-out of Challan & should make the payment of fees in any of the Bank of India branches on or before 31.01.2012. Once the payment of fees is made, the concerned branch will give him a Transaction No.
- Apply Online by re-visiting the Bank’s website and going to the sublink to open the appropriate Online Application Format.
- Enter the required details to submit the registration form.
- The generated confirmation page must be produced during the interview. So remember to take a print of that application form.
Donwload Detailed Notification Here